Disable Telegram Voice Calls24/10/2021
How to Change Telegram Default Language?31/10/2021
There are several reasons for the popularity and reputation that the Telegram app has gained. Telegram poll is one of those reasons and many users from all over the world are interested in it. By providing this feature, Telegram brings the chance for the users to interact better. For instance, the channel owners have claimed that they have gained a lot of benefits from this development of Telegram. Because they can ask for the opinion of their members and improve their services in a way that boost their marketing. If you are one of those channel owners who want to involve their members and achieve a lot of benefits, you’d better go for the Telegram poll. In the following paragraphs, you are going to learn how to create a Telegram poll and why it is important for boosting channels. So that, you can make a lot of benefits from your channel and also from your groups.
What Will You Read?
Why Create Telegram Poll?
You can use the Telegram poll for several reasons in your groups or channels. For example, if you have a business channel, a suitable poll could help you to understand how your customers are satisfied with your services. Or if you have an entertainment channel, by creating a Telegram poll, you can develop the quality of your content. In this sense, you can attract more members to your channel. Note that people like expressing their opinions and they like those channels whose owners and admin care about them. So, never underestimate the importance of creating a Telegram poll.
All in all, if you want to make Telegram poll, you need to know its benefits. In this sense, you can use it more effectively. The general advantages of the Telegram poll are:
- Involve the members more in your channels or groups.
- Boost the number of members.
- Attract the trust of members.
- Increase your brand reputation.
- You will understand your members’ interests and tastes.
Different Types of Telegram Poll
Generally, there are two types of Telegram poll: Public poll and Anonymous poll. The public poll is the type of Telegram poll that you can see who votes and they choose which of the answers. On the other hand, we have an anonymous poll that the voters remain anonymous and you can only see the result of votes. If we want to study different types of Telegram polls more specifically, it is better to mention:
- Typical Poll: it is a normal poll like the primary types of Telegram poll and the voters only can choose one option from two of them.
- Multiple Choice Polls: in this type of poll, the voters can choose more than one option.
- Multiple Choice Questions: you can create a poll with multiple choices that only one of them is the right answer.
These three types of polls could be under the category of public or anonymous ones. So, it is completely up to you to choose which one is better for your goals.
Create Telegram Poll
Before doing anything for creating a poll on the Telegram app, you must decide about the topic and the title of your poll. In other words, you must have a plan for your poll; because managing the poll is as important as creating it. However, after deciding about your goals for creating a Telegram poll, it is time to go for following the steps which allow you to create a poll. You can follow one of the following instructions to create a Telegram poll. To buy Telegram members for your channel or group just contact us now.
Make Telegram Poll via “VoteBot”
The first one, which is the old one, is using Telegram poll bots. To create a poll on Telegram with the bot, you can use “VoteBot” which working with it is really simple and allows you to create a “Public” or “Anonymous” mode of voting.
To create a poll with “VoteBot”, you need to:
- Search “@vote” bot and enter the bot. Click on the “START” button.
- For creating a public poll, you need to tap on the “Public” button.
- Now, it is time to write your question which is your poll topic.
- Write the first answer for your question and send it to the vote bot.
- Set the second and the rest of the answers that you want to put in your poll.
- When you finish sending answers, click on “/done”.
- Now, your poll is created and you can publish it by clicking on the “Publish Poll” button.
- Then, choose your channel or group to publish your poll.
For creating an anonymous Telegram poll with this bot, you should:
- Go for the @vote bot and choose the anonymous button.
- Set your poll topic or question.
- Click /done.
- After that, publish the anonymous poll that you have created.
- Now, it is the time for waiting votes of your channel or group’s members.
Working with Telegram Poll Tool
The next way for creating a public poll on the Telegram app is to use the vote instruments of the app. To do that, you should:
- Open the app of Telegram.
- Click on the attach icon and from its list, tap on the Poll button.
- Then, write your question in its section.
- After that enter your options in the “Poll options” section.
- Then, click on the “Publish” button.
After following all the steps above, you are done with creating an anonymous poll on Telegram.
The Bottom Line
Telegram poll is one of the best development of this app that allows the group and channel owners to interact with their members. In this sense, they can improve the quality of their content to increase their popularity. To create a Telegram poll, you need to know all the types of Telegram polls and then go for one of the ways for making them. Note that, there are only two reliable ways for making a poll on Telegram: via “VoteBot” or Telegram poll tools.