Add Telegram Members By Username [Updated]17/06/2019
Learn to add bot to the Telegram Channel
How to add a bot to a Telegram channel differs from adding a bot to a Telegram group.
In this tutorial we try to add the robot to the channel. Step by step training.
It should be noted that this must do by the group manager.
Since the Android operating system and the iPhone are a bit different, we teach the addition of bots for each of them separately.
Add bot to Telegram channel: (on Android system)
Touch the channel name at the top of the Home screen first.
- Then on the screen that appears, touch the three dots to the right to display the menu below.
- At the top of the page, select “manage channel”.
- On the screen that appears, touch “administrator”.
- On the new page, touch “Add administrator”.
- A screen will appear where you will have to search for the bot name.
- To find your bot name you can go to the bot account and click on it to view and copy its name.
- If you want to add a bot to use the group management feature, the name of the bot you enter must be exactly the same as your bot name in the group.
- Select and confirm the bot.
- Then determine and verify the access levels according to the type of work you want.
- After this step, the bot will be added to your Telegram channel.
Add bot to Telegram channel
First, click on the group name field to display the profile page.
In this section, touch Admins to display the Add Administrators page.
In the search box, search for the bot’s name. The bot name must be exactly the bot name in your group. After the bot is displayed in the box below, touch it.
Give the bot the necessary access levels.
The bot will add to your Telegram channel.
Adding Robots in the Telegram Group, In this tutorial we will teach you how to manage robots.
Perhaps because of the difference in boot with regular accounts, some users are confused in the management of robots.
Admin of the robots is very simple. Just follow the steps below to make the robot admin.
To buy Telegram members, contact us
For users who use the phone:
Add Telegram Robot To Group
- Click on the robot link and enter the robot page.
- At the bottom of the page, click on or click on Start.
- After the start touch the screen will be displayed.
- Click the bot icon at the top to display the following screen.
- Click the upper right part
- Select the Add to group option. Select the group to add to the robot. The robot is added to your group.
How To Add Bot As Admin?
- Click on the robot account (touch it).
- A menu containing three options is displayed for you.
- 2- Select the first one. The robot becomes admin.
- Note: If this menu is not visible, update the Telegram software.
- Give the robot full access
Users using a desktop computer:
The addition and manipulation of robots on the computer is the same, and it’s a little different. Once the robot is added, it turns into admin.
To modify the robot, you must click on the group name and log in. Click the “manage administrators” button to display the list of available admins.
Then select the group management robot from the window and add it to the administrators.